First one please allow me to write about TOEFL Test Introduction.
From a few source that I search it on the web i found this nice description about TOEFL. The TOEFL test is taken by students who are interested in furthering their school (academic) careers and want to demonstrate a proficiency in North American English. The competitiveness of school admissions dictates a good TOEFL score as a minimum to even be considered by some colleges. The TOEFL test covers 3 content areas, that 3 content areas are: Writing, Reading, and Listening. On TOEFL test You will not find social studies, chemistry, physics and biology, unless a few of these topics are covered indirectly on the sections. Hmmm.. interesting right???
All right now we continue our lesson. The TOEFL test is designed to be one of the first hurdles in your school (academic) career. Consequently, the questions focus on your ability to apply knowledge that you have learned in past experiences related to the English Language. The TOEFL test requires that you understand the underlying concepts of the English language.
Many stare at limited funding and the overwhelming task of studying to score high on the TOEFL test. My article was created to help all of us with the concept of distance learning business and management and I named Distance Learning TOEFL Test, overcome the challenge of the TOEFL test. The key TOEFL testing tips are stated as follows:
- I hope with the methods of Distance learning business and management will improve your writing skills.
- Not just writing skills, with Distance learning business and management you will also review reading passages that frequently occur on the TOEFL test.
- Improve your vocabulary, getting better and better
- Be familiar with the format of the TOEFL test, this could be useful for you when you face the test.
- Practice intensely for the listening test on the TOEFL test. Practice makes perfect right???
Please take your time to review all of my articles written about the TOEFL test and the pitfalls that some students fall into with the test. I really hope, you can avoid the mistakes that others make when preparing for the exam and will find the following information to be helpful and informative on dealing with the TOEFL test. Good luck... see you next chapter... and keep your spirits lights turn on, never give up!